Monday, October 17, 2011

Rock 'n' Roll Seattle Half Here I Come!!!!

It's official folks, on June 23rd, 2012, one of these bad boys is going to be mine...
...because I signed up today for the Seattle Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon!!! I can't believe how excited I am about this.  It's not like I've never run a race before, but for whatever reason, I'm feeling like a giddy little kid...strange!  And in a couple weeks, once I get my next paycheck, I'll be signing up for the Portland Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon as well.  If I'm feeling like this now, I can only imagine how excited and ecstatic I'm going to feel after I sign up for the Portland race as well. :)
And apparently, everyone who enters and completes both the Seattle and Portland races receives a special prize for "Rockin' the Pac Northwest".  And as I've mentioned before, my main motivation for racing is the swag you get at the end, so getting an extra prize is enough to make me almost piddle with excitement!  Seattle and Portland Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathons, HERE I COME!!!!

Anyone out there running either of these races?

No comments:

Post a Comment